Want to display the total number of your site users?
Want to display the total number of your site users? Here it comes, the very powerful and easy to use plugin.
You can display the total users in seconds. This plugin comes with shortcode generator, widget supports many instances,
and custom PHP function with lots of arguments for your templates. It also comes with the short inline help or instruction for each option,
so you can easily understand and manage the option only in single click.
The shortcode and widget options provide a list of roles with arrangement you can sort with, hide or show role(s) or hide the role with empty users.
For additional options, you also can set the widget title icon and it’s background as the widget in the right page. With the given HTML selector,
you can pass your style or scripts code per each shortocode or widget. Each widget or shortcode comes with it’s template styling, color,
background color or even background image.
Key Features & Options
- Beautiful user interface gives you the best experieces while customizing this plugin
- No setting page that will explode your admin page.
- Sort Order This option gives you a list of registered roles so you can easily arrange the roles position with drag action.
- Visibility You can hide a couple roles and the total.
- Hide empty This option will hide the role with empty users
- Styling There is a bunch of CSS styling option with colorpicker and predefined style.
- Custom styles and scripts Gives the option to push the created styles or script per widget or shortcode.
- Shortcode editor
- Multiinstances widget
Support & Suggestions
This plugin does not match to your site style? Is this script not quite working as it should?
Having trouble installing? Or need some custom modifications that aren’t already included?
Or you want more features on next release?
Feel free to get in touch about any of your queries via one of the following ways?
- Direct email to zourbuth[ed]gmail.com.
- Write email via my profile page.