MyPersonalHotSpot is a portable application to easily activate a WiFi virtual hot spot on Windows7 machines using the Microsoft “wlansvc” service.
MyPersonalHotSpot is a portable application to easily activate a
WiFi virtual hot spot on Windows7 machines using the Microsoft “wlansvc”
A personal hot spot can be very useful on vacancy to upload movies and pictures
with your iPad or iPhone, to create a LAN with your friends and so on.
All you need to do to run the hotspot is:
- Input the SSID hotspot name
- Set a valid WiFi password (8 to 63 characters)
- Activate the “wlansvc” service (if it is not already running)
- Press the “Start hotspot” button and wait a few seconds
- Your personal hot spot will be available when the network list shows the
item “Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter -> Connected”
- Use the context menu (right mouse click on the main interface) to get
extra options and language selection.
- … now you have your personal access point to share your smartphone, tablet, mac, linux, other pc, etc or share internet connection or send/receive files
Works only on “Microsoft Windows 7” systems