Build Full Apps with internal and external Content, Menus with Icons, Toast Messages and multiple WebViews in minutes! If you would like to work with Android, you will need a WebView and Menus .
Build Full Apps with internal and external Content, Menus with Icons, Toast Messages and multiple WebViews in minutes!
If you would like to work with Android, you will need a WebView and Menus. In this item I have placed all you need to build a market ready .apk file with an Internal Mobile Website also External Mobile Website, wonderful Inflate Menus with Icons, a very good tutorial, a guide how to start with Eclipse, Android SDK , ADT Plugin etc. and you will find copy and paste code.
- Android Full App from 2.3.3 up to 4.1.0 and higher
- Multiple WebViews – Internal and External
- Android Inflate Menus with various functions
- Internal and External Demo WebApp with fixed Footer
- Copy and Paste Code
- jQuery and Cordova
- Custom Toast Message
- Incl. HTML5 , CSS3, jQUERY, JAVA , XML, and MORE
- Very good documented with a lot of Screenshots
- Install and Walktrough for Eclipse, Android SDK and ADT Plugin
- Internal WebView for local stored WebApp
- External WebView to open any Website you want
- Internal and External Demo Webapp included
- 4 Menus with Icons and various functions
- Open Google Website in WebView (Or any website you want)
- Open internal WebApp (Local stored Webapp in Assets)
- Refresh WebApp or Website
- Close App
- Fixed and linked Footer Bar with Icons
- Easy built with Dreamweaver using CSS3 , HTML5, jQUERY
- For internal and external use
- If external, you can also use PHP and MySQL (Questions? Just ask me!)
From the start to the final market ready .apk
- A very good and easy to understand tutorial with all screenshots
- Install Java JDK with screenshots
- Install Java SE with screenshots
- Install Eclipse with screenshots
- Config Eclipse with screenshots
- Install Android SDK with screenshots
- Install ADT Plugin with screenshots
- Learn how to add the launcher icon with screenshots
- Learn how to build Menus
- Learn how to work with multiple WebViews
- Learn how to export a market ready .apk file with screenshot
Support is a very important aspect for my items, so if you need help please do not hesitate to contact me. You will find a few postings about my good support.
I speak English and German.