Car Rental System v1.0 Now both your car rental business and website can run smoothly, by accepting online reservations and managing your entire fleet, all from one single control panel.
Car Rental System v1.0
Now both your car rental business and website can run smoothly, by accepting online reservations and managing your entire fleet, all from one single control panel. By offering highly-customizable booking system, your customers will be able to see vehicle availability, and make online reservations from your website, with just a few clicks.
- Real time availability.
- Assign unlimited car features / car type or class / car vendors.
- Insert unmited car with image.
- Set prepaid amount percent based on duration of rent.
- Set specail discount percent based on duration of rent.
- Set unlimited car extras/options with per day price. example : GPS Nevigation.
- Booking list by active booking, booking history, by customer.
- Printable Invoice from booking list.
- PayPal and Manual gateway integrated.
- Car Blocking in particular date&tme range. i.e. booking from desk and phone blocking feature will be use.
- Any currency support, different date format, site time zone setting, set Car Block Interval between two booking, set taxes and fees.
- car pick-up and drop-off location setting.
- After successful booking email notification both site owner and customer with invoice.
- Confirmation and cancellation email content can be edit from admin panel.
- Ajax enbale front-end interface.
Front end: Click here
Backend: Click here
Backend Login username / password: admin / admin
Note: Demo database restore/reset every 12 hours.
Please write us to email@example.com if you need any customization like payment gateway add-on, new feature add-on, template integration etc.
How to integrate booking engine with your existing website or new template?
Install script in any sub folder. for example “booking” folder.
so your front-end url:
Next, create a body blank page from your existing website design or new template.
Now copy & paste bellow html code in blank body of your design:
<iframe src="http://www.yourwebsite.com/booking/" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" width="650" height="800" ></iframe>
Remember you must change src(front-end url of booking system). Height and Width must be changed as your fit.
IFRAME Tutorial Reference Guide: Click here
If you need any help regarding the installation of the script please create a support ticket from here with help topic “CodeCanyon Support “
Our tech support team get back to you in 24 hours.