Video preview The Advanced Permission System (APS) allows you to secure your website with adding just two lines of code in the page which you want to protect.
The Advanced Permission System (APS) allows you to secure your website with adding just two lines of code in the page which you want to protect.
You can secure any page and control the access from intuitive and user friendly administration panel.
You can register unlimited user accounts and create unlimited groups with different permissions.
With just a click you can allow someone to see your protected page(s).
The system is based on groups permissions. You can register users and add them to groups. If an user wants to access a protected page he will be asked to login. If his account is active and is in at least in one group with permission to access the current page he will see the protected content, otherwise he will see an error message.
The system requires PHP 5 and MySQL 5 to run.
- Unlimited pages to protect
- Unlimited users to register
- Unlimited groups to add
- Two types of user accounts (administrators and regular users)
- Activated, not activated and banned account statuses
- Default return URL after login
- Custom return URL for each page
- Custom error message
- Intuitive and user friendly administration panel
- Object oriented administration panel
- Web installer